Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A long time coming

Ok so hi, i haven't wrote, typed, talked whatever you want to call it in a long while...you can't really ask me why, well you could but i won't seriously have a valid answer. i've been busy and i know thats no excuse to wait almost a whole year and a half before i decided that blogging is actually cool. again. I have achieved so much since we talked last. I am a senior in high school, I am a prospective student at the University of Kansas, entering into the Architecture Department. I haven't been doing that well in school though because i've been working my butt off at the kansas city convention center. I get out of school at 3:46 and i have to be at work at 4 and then i get off at 12:30 (and sometimes later than that but i've chosen not to work past one)
I was just coming back and reading all my other blogs and i realized i was a pretty smart girl sometime ago. kinda makes me wonder what happened because for some reason lately my brain has been acting like it has no clue what it wants to do, what it wants to learn, why i'm feeding it the knowledge that i am...it's just been acting crazy.
I have to go to my next class now so i'll talk to you the next time i blog....LONG TIME NO SEE!


SITTIN AND THINKING AND DREAMIN...i'm so cool

No comments:

Post a Comment