Friday, April 8, 2011

Can't Loose My Brother, But Will I?

So we've been together for how long? I've been your sister since i was born and you've been my brother since the same and yet for these last few years you have been acting like i'm some kind of lepor. I have been trying to get in touch with you...i have been trying to act like the sister i know i can be to you if you only gave me a chance...i know i'm a very prideful person but i will admitt that i love you and i will admitt that i miss you and that i want you to come back to me. before you did somethings that i didn't like, things that made me never want to forgive you, but honestly i must also admitt some of it is my fault. i have a hand in my past and i have a hand in my future and so anything that went wrong with us is as much my fault as it is yours. but must you continue to punish me for something i most likely don't remember ever doing? I can't even believe that you would let us go this far with out talking, that you would even attempt to pretend like i'm not your sister. I know that our biological mother has already spread to everyone that i'm not a good person and i'm no longer apart of her family and that i am not and will never be her child but must you follow in her footsteps? must you pretend like i'm not the sister who, when we were younger before everything went wrong, you said "It's you and me against the world" to? I'm just trying to figure out if it's to late for us...because you seem to be acting like it is....i just want to know ahead of time so i can prepare myself for whatever is in my future.
-sister seeking information

GROWING UP AND NOT SURE IF I WANT TO BUT UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE TO.

No comments:

Post a Comment