My opinion is but a speck of dirt in a dirt mound and yet, somehow, it seems to matter. I'm just keeping a journal of random thoughts and I don't mind if you read it...that's all. I've decided I'm going to write a book...new book idea of course, of my life...and having a blog makes it so much easier to keep things in order! So excited!
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Scared For The Future
I've been having this problem. I really would like to become an Architect...it's what I'm currently in school for but...idk. I'm kinda thinking about majoring in English and minoring in Art. I really want to be an artist. I could still be that as an Architect but idk what to do. I watch people with Studios, with art classes, with canvas and its a dream come true. I also want to be a writer. My mom will tell you, I've been writing and reading since I was a little kid. I was born with it. but i don't know if I'm good at it. I'm scared that I'm not good enough to be the artist/author that I want to be. I admitt that i need to take risks but im just really scared. I have until August to figure this out. I know it sounds like a long time but...it's not...not really. not for these life choices. the ones that could either turn my life around or send me spiraling down into a deep dark pit....
The light in me sees the light in you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment