My opinion is but a speck of dirt in a dirt mound and yet, somehow, it seems to matter. I'm just keeping a journal of random thoughts and I don't mind if you read it...that's all. I've decided I'm going to write a book...new book idea of course, of my life...and having a blog makes it so much easier to keep things in order! So excited!
Friday, February 3, 2012
After Everything Went Down Hill- Day 3
I really hate the fact that I have been juiced by the University of Kansas so many times. I was told that I had to withdraw from school and then I was told that I could have stayed in school. That I could have petitioned and went to classes. This makes me so angry because it just seems like every time I get something done, there is something that is holding me back. I just need to find a way to get back control of my life. Everything is spiraling, spinning out of control. I hold my head high and tell myself that everything will work out but right now everything seems to be going down hill. After that happens I'm not sure how this will work out but I'm trying to trust God in this. Unfortunately, I am living through this on my own. Life is no longer a theme from a book as I would have seen it when I was younger. I will eventually write all of this, show the world what I went through, and how I came out of it...But currently, I guess I have to go through it first for it to become a good story. Don't mind me though...these things happen. I'm not complaining, I'm just expressing a problem that I'm sure many people have been through. I can relate with a lot of other people...maybe now it's time they can relate to me.
P.S. I have no clue why I didn't write yesterday. I'm assuming that I had too much to do and I forgot...but the truth just might be that I didn't want to. #Stubborn lol
The light in me sees the light in you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment