Saturday, July 16, 2011

Expected!!!

so i had decided that i was done being shy but it really didn't work...i was still nervous, slightly...i was still shy, a little bit...i was still unsure, uncertain...but it worked out for the best in the little time we had...i was happy with todays results... he was what i expected (definitely not a craigslist killer, mom)he wasn't trying to molest me or cop a unwanted feel... he was as awesome as he is on the phone on a day to day basis...

-thankx baby...hope you feel the same!

GROWING UP, NOT SURE IF I WANT TO BUT UNDERSTANDING I HAVE TO...

2 comments:

  1. thnx babe i do feel da same! I wuz so happy when i 1st seen u! Of course we could've done more but I'm jus glad that i had the chance to finally hold you in my arms! Iwily!!!!thnx babe i do feel da same! I wuz so happy when i 1st seen u! Of course we could've done more but I'm jus glad that i had the chance to finally hold you in my arms! Iwily!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you had to write it twice? Lol

    ReplyDelete