"You never forget your first love" true words of some wise woman that lived somewhere during sometime in life. the first time i was in love is thought i was obbsessed, derainged, infactuated, engrossed...and any other word you can find in dictionary.com in the thesaurus section...To tell the truth a lot of girls would definitely be glad to get rid of their first love..."I wish i could just take a pill or something...to lose that so i wouldn't remember" i've heard or "What was i thinkin?" but i just realized that i don't want to forget him, i want to forgive him, i want to let him go...wholeheartedly...i want to b able to see him with someone and not get angry, hurt and disguisted...i want to be able to see him agian and not feel some kind of desire to be with him, hold him, or throw him down...knock him around or shoot him in his head. I'm sure with maturity comes a right mind or an even more advanced level of maturity...It took me a while to get over him, knowing that he didn't want me anymore, so the pain took a minute to work out of my system but i've done it...now comes the hard part...not making men pay for the mistakes that we have made in our relationship...not blaming them for somehting they knew nothing about.
-first loves always creep up...it's whether you ready for them or not that matters
GROWING UP, NOT SURE IF I WANT TO BUT UNDERSTANDING I HAVE TO...
No comments:
Post a Comment