Friday, July 8, 2011

In My Book

In my book, he and I are forever..our minds twisting together to become one or hearts responding to the same beat...our emotions corresponding in the best of ways,
I my book he and I are friends for life...we take care of eachothers every desire mentally and physically, our souls mating as we are drawn closer together
...

We are young and some would say too young to have already found the self proclaimed soulmate...and I dont agree but because life is unpredictable...it has us sitting on the edge of our seats wondering whats happening next and whether it will make us cry or scare the daylights out of us...i know that there might b a possibility that I am not the woman God has for him and I know thay we have both have agreed that should that b the case we will both remain friends and let the other b happy and he means it genuinely and I do also...but I'm not ready to give him up...idk if I ever will b but I know if its what he would need to b happy I am ready to give it to him

-Not knowing the future scares me but every one needs a little scare every now and then.

GROWING UP, NOT SURE IF I WANT TO BUT UNDERSTANDING I HAVE TO...

No comments:

Post a Comment