Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Death Toll

I dont blame God for his death. It was a tragic but freak accident. As old church goers would say...it was his time. It still hurts, even those of us who think that we were immune to death and its vipers can scream out and cry in a momment of mindless dispair..it wraps its spiky arms around us and sticks its fangs of grief and emotional venom into our hearts...shredding our happiness until we can't think of anything else that could go wrong at this particular point in our lives. Then we think, God is doing his will..he knows exactly what he is going to do, how he is going to bring us from something and when he will show his face...it still hurts like hell but I have faith.

-trying to come to terms with life...

GROWING UP, NOT SURE IF I WANT TO BUT UNDERSTANDING I HAVE TO...

No comments:

Post a Comment