My opinion is but a speck of dirt in a dirt mound and yet, somehow, it seems to matter. I'm just keeping a journal of random thoughts and I don't mind if you read it...that's all. I've decided I'm going to write a book...new book idea of course, of my life...and having a blog makes it so much easier to keep things in order! So excited!
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Love and Wells
I love you, like I've never loved anyone before. It's a strange new feeling that I never knew I'd actually feel. This has been something so new for me in my life that...I can't even put to words how great you make me feel. Recently though, since we've gotten back together, I feel as if you've purposefully moved away from me. I know that you and I will have hard patches in our relationship, especially since we are going to be apart for months, but I want you to know that things don't have to be this hard. I know that you probably don't want to get hurt or you don't want to feel...bad because we can't be together so your pushing me away but...I'm here because I want to be! I won't leave you. If things went bad in our relationship I won't go somewhere else for my comfort. I will come to you. I will talk to you first. I don't make promises that I don't wish to keep. I have learned that the hard way. I want you to know that I will be your back bone. I will be you strength. Don't ever forget that. I'm not sure if you love me the way you used to but...I hope the dry spell in your love won't last for long. Because if my love is a well...it's one that never runs dry.
The light in me sees the light in you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like it. I hope you can see my "works" someday and give me an opinion :)
ReplyDeleteLol the guy and I aren't together anymore but I'm glad you liked it.
ReplyDeleteAnd how do I find your stuff? I went to your name but couldn't find anything that you wrote?
ReplyDelete