My opinion is but a speck of dirt in a dirt mound and yet, somehow, it seems to matter. I'm just keeping a journal of random thoughts and I don't mind if you read it...that's all. I've decided I'm going to write a book...new book idea of course, of my life...and having a blog makes it so much easier to keep things in order! So excited!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Thoughts
I guess I just realized that my philosophy for life has been wrong. I used to think that in order to be happy I had to be famous, or well known around the US. But I don't, having a decent job and a nice apartment works well for me. I would like to be a writer. When I was younger I thought that in order to be a successful Author you had to be like Nora Roberts or some one like that but recently I realized I don't need to get a Best Sellers title in order to be successful. I want to be an artist and an author in one. I look forward to the time that I am an actual adult. The day when I pay my own bills, maybe have an apartment in an ideal city and a guy by my side. That is my dream for now. My later life dreams later...
So I guess I've decided to be an artist. Going to major in Art and minor in English... I can become a better writer when I'm writing. I believe that I can become a better Artist by going to school better, that is what I'm going to do. Present dream made, future dream will be forming...soon.
The light in me sees the light in you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment