My opinion is but a speck of dirt in a dirt mound and yet, somehow, it seems to matter. I'm just keeping a journal of random thoughts and I don't mind if you read it...that's all. I've decided I'm going to write a book...new book idea of course, of my life...and having a blog makes it so much easier to keep things in order! So excited!
Friday, December 2, 2011
National Novel Writing Month- Done
I must admitt that over the years i have always gotten out of things somehow. maybe it was because i was bad and getting in trouble so my mom kicked me out of it. or that i didn't get the right grades, or that i quit because i was scared. but this...this month was a struggle well struggled. I procrastinated so hard that i cause myself major harm. I'm sure the characters in my story would shivv me in the guts if they could because i didn't write for almost an entire week and a half. I was forced, there at the end, to spend a few days doing nothing but writing (which of course, affected the rest of my life.)
I love NaNoWriMo! it is crazy but at the same time the constant writing, the wordwars, the coffee...it all just gives me tingles just htinking about it. I am so excited to be done, especially since i'm going to be trying to get it published after it's edited fully through. I'm telling ya, i've been writing all my life but if i hada been doing this all my life? i would be a waaaayyyy better author than i am now. Thanks J-WOC for all the help! and encouragement- and thanks to everyone else that inspired me or motivated me to write over the last month...much love!
I'VE CHANGED...AND THATS OK...I'M A BETTER PERSON...WHERE IT COUNTS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job...im really proud of you.
ReplyDeleteuumm...Thankx you!
ReplyDelete