My opinion is but a speck of dirt in a dirt mound and yet, somehow, it seems to matter. I'm just keeping a journal of random thoughts and I don't mind if you read it...that's all. I've decided I'm going to write a book...new book idea of course, of my life...and having a blog makes it so much easier to keep things in order! So excited!
Friday, August 8, 2014
The Yellow Book Project
So, I know that I said I wanted to change The Dark Warriors series book one, Hunter, into an online blog/novel. So I did. I am currently rewriting the chapters in the book to fit into posts, make the characters more relatable and try to strengthen my skill of staying in the same tense or from the one point of view. I haven't mastered this and it is a major downfall in my writing.
However, that is not a problem. Practice makes better and best and that's what I'm doing. That is what the blog is for. Well, that and I also want to get the book out there for people to read, share my story and potentially glean the attention from someone that can help me move to the next point.
I will eventually get the book published.
Book one is Hunter
Book two is Vectio
Book three is Omen
Book four is Mendax
Book five is Constantine
Book six is Technik
...and there you have it, folks. The entire Dark Warriors series laid out. Might I remind you, I also have an outline for each book along with the complex links between them mapped out. This series is going to be good, either that or i'm going to write alot of words just for my own selfish entertainment.
Check the online novel out at the link below!
:Starting A New...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment