My opinion is but a speck of dirt in a dirt mound and yet, somehow, it seems to matter. I'm just keeping a journal of random thoughts and I don't mind if you read it...that's all. I've decided I'm going to write a book...new book idea of course, of my life...and having a blog makes it so much easier to keep things in order! So excited!
Sunday, June 24, 2012
When Emotions Fly
So many things have changed in my life. My emotions have gone so crazy...I used to not care about alot of things but for some reason lately i've been crying alot. I've also been happy alot of times...but it's been so random...like I never know if I will wake up angry or happy. I never know if a commercial will make me mushy or a sad moment in a movie will make me cry. Its so annoying. I'm sure that one of these days i'll figure it out but right now? I jus wish I wasn't freakin so all over the place!!
The light in me sees the light in you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment