My opinion is but a speck of dirt in a dirt mound and yet, somehow, it seems to matter. I'm just keeping a journal of random thoughts and I don't mind if you read it...that's all. I've decided I'm going to write a book...new book idea of course, of my life...and having a blog makes it so much easier to keep things in order! So excited!
Monday, September 26, 2011
Denver, Sigmas and Strip Clubs, Oh My!
So my friend Logan has a Frat brother who was getting married on Saturday in Denver, Colorado that he told me about. of course i made a little joke like 'i've never been to Denver. can i come?' and Logans like yeah. you should come. so my first reaction is like...ummmm....are u kidding or can i really come? so i asked him and he was like yeah. come with me. so i spontaneously decided that i was going to Denver for the weekend and there was nothing anyone could do about it to change my mind. but just in case no one tried to, i didn't tell anyone. well save a few. It was really fun, hanging with the sigmas. they are crazy as hell i tell ya! but i love em all the same. i've decided that i want to get one of those huge maps that you see in movies with the push pins saying where they've been (usually used by serial killers or scientist trying to pinpoint diseases). i haven't been to that many places but i trust by the time i am dead i will have been all over the world. seeing new places and definitely having new experiences, such as having naked female strippers dance on you while your screaming "nooo!!! this is creepy" lol (yes, i experienced that one lol) i'm pretty sure i left hoarse because of that one lol....then add a little interaction with some drag queen transvestites and her sidekicks in a restaurant called Billie Jeans that stayed open at an impossibly late hour (well i guess it was late cuz Logan and i hadn't been to bed yet and it was already 630 in the morning (roughly the time that he and i had woken the morning before))
-gotta love it tho, life is full of surprises and those fun momments right before you come to the realization that you've been slacking and now you need to definitely step your game up.
I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE YOU...I LIKE ME. WHETHER YOU LIKE ME OR NOT IS YOUR PROBLEM...WHY TRY TO CHANGE WHO I AM?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment