So I have decided that after my current lease is up (August 2014) I am going to move from Lawrence. I have come to a point in my life where I've seen enough of Kansas and I want to live elsewhere. Somewhere I can make new friends, new memories, a completely different environment. I have included the list of cities/states that I am choosing from. Yes, my decisions might change but for right now these are looking like the places I love the most. I have decided that I need to get over my fear of being alone and abandoned. For heavens sake, I won't be completely alone! But that's really been what has been holding me back. I've always been frightened I'll move somewhere, I won't know anyone and no one would care if I was lost or scared or needed support. But I'm an adult. It's time to start acting like one. So here goes life. As my latest fortune cookie from Jade Gardens said "Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." I'm taking that whole heartedly and am going out on my own.
Here are the places that I currently have to choose from, my list:
Vail, Arizona
Bristol, Rhode Island
East San Gabriel, California
Cecil-Bishop, Pennsylvania
Kensington, Connecticut
Fircrest, Washington
Ocean View, Delaware
Grants Pass, Oregon
Morton Grove, Illinois
Skyesville, Maryland
Bozeman, Montana
Arlington, Nebraska
South Hooksett, New Hampshire
Tyron, North Carolina
P.S. I am leaning mostly towards Washington and Oregon but my mind may change. I have just been hooked on those two. I need to do more research!!!
:Starting A New...
No comments:
Post a Comment