I can feel the satisfaction from knowing i'm graduating from highschool burning in my chest. although things didn't end the way i really wanted them to in some areas i can seriously so i'm glad to be gone. i don't really want to remember a lot of things from here though. i will miss some friends but theres facebook, i will miss some teachers but theres email...i'm not really to inclined to come back. I'm going to KU next year...going to be a JayHawk and i'm freakin excited!!! i love Lawrence. i definitely wish the summer was already gone, i already had the money i need and i already took the classes i have to take during the summer....ugh...don't really want to do that but if it gets me in...it gets me in
-can't wait to go to college!!!
GROWING UP, NOT SURE IF I WANT TO BUT UNDERSTANDING I HAVE TO...
No comments:
Post a Comment